Customer Service Rep
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Miami, FL USA
• Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations.
• Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care.
• Processes request for authorization according.
• Fluent in English for both speaking and reading.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers.
• Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries.
• Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability.
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment.
• Minimum HS Diploma, post secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required.
• Call center experience may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
• Expert in Excel and Expert in Spreadsheets.
• Must speak Fluent in English and Spanish.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation