||• Evaluates users’ requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current systems and computer capabilities.
• Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using structured analysis and design; submits plans to user for approval.
• Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
• Assists users in solving operating problems.
• Embraces innovation and change, and a source of opportunity.
• Ability to utilize “out of the box” thinking and reengineer processes to achieve optimal cost savings.
• Ability to adapt to company changes quickly.