||Engineering Lab Technician III
US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Resident Status is required.
Area of responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
1) Functional test and debug of complex digital and analog circuitry operating as stand-alone and at system level configurations
2) Investigation and root-cause-analysis of on-ground and in-air avionics failures
3) DO-160 H/W Qualification Testing
4) HALT - (Highly Accelerated Life Testing)
5) Complex and discrete components qualification
6) Support as required for factory and repair center activities
7) Provide design recommendations based on captured data analysis
8) Creating test procedures/executing/documenting results for Formal H/W Validation & Verification
Skills Requirements for Position:
BQ 1) A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Electronics, or equivalent is required.
BQ 2) A minimum of 3-5 years applicable electronic / avionic technician experience is required.
BQ 3) 3-5 years experience testing and troubleshooting to the component level with complex analog and digital circuitry (such as microprocessors, FPGA’s, ASIC’s, etc.) is required.
1) Must have the ability to read and understand electronic schematics and mechanical parts drawings.
2) Must be familiar with using Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Emulators and other test equipment commonly used to test and troubleshoot digital and analog circuits.
3) The candidate should possess good computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft operating systems and software suites.
4) Must have proto-type fabrication skills and have the ability work from verbal instructions and conceptual prints.
5) Must be able to make decisions and adapt to changes in real-time.
6) Must be comfortable interfacing with a variety of engineering groups (Systems, Software, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Quality, Reliability, Supply Chain, etc.)
7) Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
8) Comprehensive record keeping of lab work and analysis findings
9) Must be able to work with minimal supervision and to work well in a team environment.
10) Experience with serial data communication busses is a plus (LAN, ASCB, etc.)
11) Experience with integrated avionics is a plus
12) Experience with hardware DO-160 Qualification Testing & accelerated life/stress testing is a plus
13) Experience with the Primus EPIC avionics suite is a plus
14) Experience with Primus EPIC I/O a plus