||• The Marketing Outreach Representative position reports to the Sr Marketing Manager and supports the overall marketing outreach efforts which support the marketing and implementation of the residential Demand Response program. This position deals primarily with the general public to establish outreach contacts and represent the organization at community meetings and events.
• Creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
• Researches and develops content for publication of products.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2 plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports the development and management of marketing materials, activities and programs across traditional and electronic media.
• Receives and traffics requests for sales and marketing collateral, ads, web based materials and digital documents. Distributes existing pieces or coordinates the development of new items as required.
• Works with the marketing manager to keep marketing content updated.
• Represents the organization at business and outreach events and requires evening and weekend hours.
• This position will support and attend marketing events including managing booths at tradeshows, attending industry marketing outreach events, answering customer questions and providing general information on specific programs at marketing events.
• Provide on-going marketing effort support including report compilation, attend internal marketing strategy sessions and develop and update action registers.
• Bachelors degree in marketing, business or communications OR in lieu of Bachelors degree, Associates degree in marketing, business, communications or related field of study AND 2 years of experience in a marketing support role
• 6 months experience in marketing communications, marketing event support or field marketing support roles
• 4 years minimum experience with MS Office suite software applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Valid Drivers License.
• Ability to manage multiple programs and concurrent deadlines with excellent attention to details.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present to an audience.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in team environments.
• Experience driving marketing improvements per customer feedback and input.
• Ability to thrive in faced-paced, results-driven organization.
• Familiarity with web marketing tools and online marketing tools
• Ability to occasionally work evening and weekend hours to support marketing events, tradeshows and other industry related events.