||• Installation of energy efficient measures in low income residential neighborhoods.
• will not be working on HVAC units or boilers.
• Education of residents regarding measures installed
• Responsible for safety and quality reporting to Field Lead
• Participation in neighborhood kickoff events
• Background in HVAC, energy efficiency, or related field required
• Excellent customer service background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work to a deadline and in fast paced environment Travel 90% of the time.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and comfortably with customers
• Installation of light bulbs, weather stripping, filters, aerators, showerheads etc and educating customers in low income neighborhoods on energy efficiency and energy reduction. *
• **Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.