||• Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
• Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
• Experience with saws, threaders, pipe benders and machines required.
• Steel toed shoes required.