• 10+ years experience in testing, especially large integrated systems
• Bachelor’s degree
• The individual selected will have responsibility for ensuring the application is operational and will respond to any issues or trouble calls that come in from the customer.
• He/she will be responsible for customer support and will be required to be on call on a 7x24 basis for customer issues.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:-
• This position’s assignments involve configuring and testing a large, integrated set of applications, configuration to interact with other systems and support.
• Needs to have strong troubleshooting skills and to devise test strategies to ensure product meets customer needs and requirements.
• Needs to provide customer support 24x7.
• 10+ years experience in testing, especially large integrated systems.
• Strong UNIX knowledge, including Linux OS (both hardware and OS software).
• Strong analytical test design/test planning and technical trouble shooting skills.
• Implementation experience with relational database systems (especially Oracle DB experience) and web server technologies including XML, HTML, HTTP/S and Web Services / SOAP protocol.
• Experience installing/configuring Unix/Linux based applications.
• Experience with IBM Websphere WAS, especially with installing applications in a system running WAS.
• Experience with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Visual Basic, etc.).
• Advanced J2EE application testing knowledge.
• Broad understanding of TCP/IP networking
• Experienced Individual Contributor.