||Position Title: IT Onsite Support
Onsite IT Support is the second point of escalation for the resolution of customer PC related Incidents, requests or changes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve PC incidents
• Troubleshoot and resolve LAN incidents
• Perform IMAC (Install, Move, Add, and Change)
• Staging of PCs
• Hardware & Software maintenance and support (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Peripherals)
• Maintain Asset Management
• Coordinate with Service Desk/3rd Party Vendor for Break/Fix hardware repair
• Assist and work closely with SSO on IT security issues
• Active participation in regular staff meetings
• Comply with User Support Standard processes and procedures
• Comply QHSE and IT Security policies
• Participation in Training .
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the location or Company.
• Education: Bachelor’s of Science level degree in IT related discipline
• Experience: 2-3 years relevant experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft PC applications.
• MAC OS and Apple experience a plus
• Good knowledge of PC Hardware and Software support.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve PC Hardware and Software incidents.
• Knowledge and understanding of Voice and Data communication system preferred
• Ability to provide remote support via Live Meeting or other remote tools (as required)
• Valid Microsoft DT certification required
• Dell Certification preferred (excluding countries were not feasible)
Additional general requirements:
• Experience on an IT Service Desk or Desktop Support a plus
• Excellent customer service skill is required
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Remedy ticketing systems preferred
• Ability to write technical support documentation a plus
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English required
• Willing to work flexible hours when appropriate (24/7/365)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as an individually
• Have a good understanding on Microsoft Active Directory, Servers a plus
• Have a good understanding on network (Ethernet, WIFI…) a plus
• Have a good understanding on IT security systems preferred
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Video Conferencing systems preferred
• Ability to think outside the box and look for ways to improve processes and procedures
• Willingness to take on Champions support roles as required
• Team Lead or Service Delivery Manager dependent on local organization structure
What would be the ideal candidate for your position:
• Someone that has more experience than just desktop support and has ambition and initiative
• Past experience with things like scripting, server support, network support, lead/management roles .
• Person who likes challenges and looks for thing to do and different ways of doing things.
• Must have or be working towards a degree
• MAC OS experience a plus
• Continuing education and certifications a plus
• Bachelors of Science level degree in IT related discipline
Shift Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm