Sr Advanced Software Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ USA
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or directly related Engineering discipline
• Must have minimum seven years experience in embedded software development
• Due to the Export Restricted program, Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
ADDITIONAL SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
• ANSI C coding, testing and integration experience.
• Demonstrated experience working as a member of a team, as well as experience leading small groups.
• Ability to adapt well to a changing environment.
• Experience with standard avionics communication protocols (ARINC 429 & 664) and Real Time Operating Systems.
• Familiarity with RTCA/DO-178 B procedures and methodology or equivalent MIL-STD.
• Proficient in use of test equipment/software for debugging/troubleshooting flight software related issues in a lab environment.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation