||• Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
• Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.