||• Application programming and architecture required for ongoing maintenance, enhancements and expansion to the Client Relationship Management system - a suite of in-house developed tools used by other municipalities and by County Departments to answer citizen inquiries, intake service requestes, and collect customer service metrices for purposes or reporting.
• The vendor must perform development, testing, debugging and optimization of back-end and user interface code that satisfies functional requirements put forth by users of the CIRM system.
• Such requirements include integration with third party work order, telephony, data warehousing, notification, billing, account management etc. systems utilized by departments and municipalities as wee as with the Client self-service portal.
2. Scope of Work and Deliverables:
Vendor deliverables include:
1) Source code and executable code, that will be deployed on the CIRM test, integration and production environments.
2) Documentation on the architecture, dependencies, proper deployment, etc. of said code.
3) Any required help doocumnetation pertating to the usage of features supported by the vendor's development.
3. Additional Information Specific to this Project:
• Code developed by the vendor must be functional within the County deployment environments, consistent with user requirements and in compliance with the architecture statndards of the CIRM system.
• All CIRM system code is developed under the open source model.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum 6 years of Java Programming experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Web Services Integration.
Bachlor's Degree in Computer Science is required.
• Experience with conceptual modelling, data diagrams, workflow and process visualization, requirements management and formalizing business rules.