• Will provide services to Integration CoE customers.
• This role will collaborate with functional users and analysts to translate business and integration requirements into high performing service-oriented integration solutions.
• This position will be responsible for review, design, and implementation of SOA standards applicable to systems and services to assure a unified adoption of technologies designed to maximize productivity and minimize redundancy and duplication
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USUAL, BASIC AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION THESE FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED.
• Responsible for development and implementation of complex, multi-service integrations.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the support of application to application integration through the identification and specification of optimal middleware patterns, practices, and technologies.
• Partners with other architects and developers to maximize the leverage of EAI, SOA and middleware technologies and frameworks available in the enterprise.
• Reflect a strong mix of technical proficiency, integration maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel.
• Actively participate within targeted industry-specific special interest groups with targeted SOA technologies in order to remain relevant and current with forward-looking architectural trends and strategies which may benefit client as roadmaps are refined and technology directions evaluated.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrated Professional Services and Consultative experience within a SOA Integration team.
• Working knowledge of SOA technologies implementation using Web Services, BPEL, XQuery/XSLT transformations, XSD, WSDL knowledge, SOAP UI, Java EE and Weblogic Server.
• Extensive experience with Java/J2EE based frameworks, like Spring, Spring Web Services, Spring Integration and middleware technologies
• Fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.). Expertise on WS-* standards such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-I Basic Security Profile etc.
• Experience must include design & development of enterprise level SOA application(s) or a development project with extensive SOA or Middleware
• Knowledge of Applications development lifecycle processes to include Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Agile methodology are desirable.
• Possess a high-level overview of SOA & BPEL components, key features and functionalities
• Knowledge of BPMN and its use in the design and definition of image-enabled workflows within legacy business processes.
• Knowledge in a BPEL product is highly desired
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills applied within a professional services environment
• Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently with guidance and direction from the Enterprise Architecture Director
• Foster teamwork within the Information Technology departments through inter-departmental interactions, inputs and deliverables.
• Demonstrated strong design documentation skills and ability to present it to a technical audience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with creation of technical design and architecture diagrams and documents
• Ability to analyze the pros and cons of complex integration solutions
• BA or BS degree in Information Technology or related area, OR a combination of college education and relevant work experience equivalent to 4 years of college
• 3+ years (minimum) hands-on experience as an application integration developer preferably using Oracle middleware, Java, J2EE technologies, at a medium to large scale company.
• 8+ years (minimum) experience as in IT overall
• Experienced operating within a matrix services-organization while providing consultative services to teams of all types.
• Experience working with Business and Applications teams for solutions design and fulfillment
• Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle OSB 11g, JDeveloper, Strong BPEL, XQuery, XSLT, XSD, WSDL knowledge, SOAP UI, Oracle BPM Suite, Java EE and Weblogic Server Administration.
• Experience using BAM for real time monitoring
• Extensive experience utilizing Oracle Middleware technologies (e.g. Oracle ESB and OSB (11g), Oracle SOA Suite, BEA AquaLogic, Weblogic server, Enterprise Repository).
• Extensive knowledge and experience in application of SOA Patterns.
• Property Insurance Industry experience desirable
• Firm understanding of multi-tier web based application architecture and application frameworks.
Comments: Must have Java/J2EE/ SOA skills