• Designs, tests, install, and maintain large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing or power generation or transmission.
• May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments. Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• May report to an executive or a manager.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• US Citizenship required –
• Sr Electrical Engineer - Product support 787 Fly by Wire.