• Support the transition of videos and webinars work as it moves from one team to another
• Work with our marketing counterparts to understand what they do in video and webinars today and their day-to-day functions
• Document process and procedures for the video and webinar channel
• Begin implementing that work on the digital team
• Suggest opportunities for improving processes or video and webinar marketing
• Support any other ad-hoc work needed as a part of the digital transition
• Evaluate the impact, return and cost presented by work process improvement opportunities, participate in business planning, demand analysis, and business risk assessment.
• Bachelors Degree, 6 plus years experience.
• 3+ years’ experience needed.
• Digital or marketing experience preferred.
• Microsoft Programs knowledge needed.
• Experience with projects.
• Experience implementing marketing initiatives.