Nuclear - Drafter
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Hartsville, SC USA
• Drafts person needed at Nuclear Plant.
• Must be skilled in Microstation.
• Would prefer someone with knowledge of the engineering change process (Passport) and Equipment Database update.
• The ideal candidate will be skilled with drawings in each skillset, I&C/Elec/Mech/Civ.
• Preferably Local candidates.
• The employee must have the skills necessary to provide revised drawings to responsible engineers based upon mark-ups provided, assess impact to other interfacing drawings and review design change packages for drawing updates.
• The employee will be expected to retrieve electronic drawing files from a database and remove certain information used in the development of the drawing which is no longer needed as a final plant drawing.
• The employee will then apply the applicable final plant Drawing Number, Sheet Number, Revision Level, plus add any other applicable information as defined in the Engineering Change Package Markup Section for that specific drawing.
• The employee will then electronically re-file that drawing in a database for checking and issuance into the plant Drawing System.
• Also any other general drafting tasks as may be assigned.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation