||An Electrical Engineer with 10 to 15 years experience in circuit design
is required to support design, analysis, and test activities of our motor/actuator controller product lines.
• Attributes/Skills Required/Sought Hands on, strong abilities in the test environment.
• Leadership quality- ability to lead technical teams in new designs and problem solving activities with existing designs.
• Ability to serve as a technical mentor of more junior engineers.
• Thorough knowledge of Electrical PCB Design, build, and support processes.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with crossfunctional groups.
• Self-starter; able to perform tasks with minimal oversight.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 to 15 years work experience.
• Circuit Design, analysis, and simulation, toolset experience (PSIM, PSPICE, MATLAB).
• Experience with motor/actuator controller design for aerospace applications an asset.
• A strong technical background in analog and digital circuit design (including PLDs, PFGA, and DSPs). Familiarity with Military standards.
• US Citizenship.