||Business Analyst :
• Support the transition of digital work as it moves from one team to another.
• Work with our teams to understand what they do in digital and their day-to-day functions.
• Document process and procedures for the digital day-to-day functions.
• Assist with completing work for the business that may include:
• Working with IT to complete build implementations or project documentation.
• Working with the MVT lead to keep tests running and optimization in flight.
• Monitoring metrics and looking into any shifts.
• Support On-site messaging strategy development and implementation.
• Support Personalization documentation of strategy and assist with implementation.
• Support any other ad-hoc work needed.
• Needs to understand the online environment and how it works (must have an email address and use the internet).
• Doesn’t have to have experience in digital but needs to understand it.
• Good communication skills; analytical thinking; ability to learn quickly.
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft programs; 1-3 years of experience.
• Helpful if they have marketing experience even in direct mail or non-digital related.