||MINIMUM SKILSS REQUIRED:
Contractor should be at senior level with experience in software design and programming using .Net4.0/.Net4.5
• Demonstrated understanding of software development methodologies, programming concepts, design patterns and database design.
• Solid understanding of modern development methods such as OOD.
• Strong Asp.Net 4.0/4.5, C#.Net4.0/4.5, VB.Net4.0/4.5 programming skills.(C#.Net and VB.Net MUST)
• Entity Framework (Code First using existing database, POCO's only), LINQ and Lambda expressions.
• Solid experience with windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• Experience with jQuery.
• Solid understanding of AJAX and JSON.
• Participate in database design, writing stored procedure, user defined functions using SQL 2008 R2.
• Generating reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports.
• ETL operations using SSIS.
• Experience using Telerik controls.
• Unit testing using nUnit for TDD development.
• Atleast 6 months of experience with MVC 3.0/4.0.
• Understanding of View Models, Repository pattern, Unit of Work, Dependency Injection using ninject,
• Generating web-services using WEB-API.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Five (5) TO Seven (7) years of programming skills.
• Ability to document using clear, concise and grammatically correct language.
• Excellent communication skills, both written, and spoken for presentations.
• Excellent team player a MUST.