||The candidate will ensure that each part of the project - from scheduling, printing to invoicing - moves through the pipeline and is finished on time and within budget.
This candidate will:
• Work with advertising projects
• Put together and update status reports and project time lines, which are distributed to designers, account management and other team members.
• Will handle a variety of print production projects including inserts, catalogs, direct mail and other marketing materials.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated; self starter; work independently; well problem solver; able to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment; multi-tasked with strong attention to detail.
Required / Desired Skills:
• Trafficking Projects Required 5 Years
• Print Purchasing experience Required 5 Years
• Print Knowledge Required 5 Years
• Experience as a Traffic Manager within a print production or advertising industry Required 5 Years
Catalog experience highly desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills highly desired
• Direct Mail experience highly desired
• Maintaining Budgeting docs and forecasting Nice to have
• Knowledge of creative and production processes Desired