||Our high growth and leadership position offers outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting work environment.
Our clients culture is one where teamwork, continuous improvement, achievement of results, and environmental responsibility are core values.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator who is motivated to contribute their talents to making our company succeed.
Basic Job Functions:-
• You will be responsible for providing administrational and organizational support for the team, the project manager, SVP and VP support.
• You are responsible for data collection processes, capturing and managing data, and maintaining metrics and indicators.
• You will communicate via in person, phone and email with locally and worldwide teams ensuring that all project administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:-
• Ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent activities.
• Ability to actively take and follow direction from peers and supervision
• Available for 24-hour on-call duty to meet the needs of the business
• Utilize the Management System to assist in completing assigned work
• Will be required to travel, as needed, to the remote sites and other locations
• Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, equipment, tools, and reordering
• Build and track required plans and schedules to conduct maintenance activities for multiple project and sites as assigned
• Utilize assigned work priorities, job plans and PMs, parts and materials, crafts and skills to engage the proper resources for each project or site
• Update reports as required by supervision to accurately show status of assignments
• Provide feedback to supervision regarding the scheduling of activities for projects.
• 2 –4 years relevant experience in planning and scheduling within corporate.
• Technical School Diploma or College degree preferred.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to share technical expertise with team members.
• Proficient computer skills using software such as MS Office products with emphasis on exceptional powerpoint skills.