||• Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
• Assists a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs.
• Without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
• Start Date: ASAP Operates a spray painter to apply industrial paint finishes on metal products.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Must have at least a year of experience working with an industrial sprayer in a paint room environment.
• Steel toed shoes required.