Fire Alarm Inspector
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Mechanicsburg, PA USA
• Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
• Experience with hand tools.
• Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work on lifts and ladders.
• Must have a valid drivers license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
• NICET certification preferred but not required.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
• Perform routine inspections, testing, and preventative maintenance of client’s life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturer's product line.
• Identify additional products or services performed by client’s not being utilized by customer.
• Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
• Work with low voltage devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
• Learn to complete Service Requests with proper coding through communication devices, follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
• Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
• Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation