• Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard.
• Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment
• Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures
• Spot equipment into position, rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards
• Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures
• Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment
malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor
• Strive for service quality and SQM implementation
• Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction
• Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
• Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the company.
• CDL is a plus but not a must
• **Prior to hire as contractor, must have CDL Permit