||The Administrative Procedure Writer duties include but are not limited to:
• Using guidance from a Stakeholder review team, combine legacy and Legacy Progress administrative procedures/programs, using best practices from each legacy program and corresponding industry guidance.
• Prepare draft administrative procedure & obtain reviews from stakeholders.
• Incorporate review comments as required to gain final procedure approval.
• Determine impact to other procedures, provide mark-ups, and submit changes.
• Past nuclear experience
• Nuclear procedure writing experience
• IT or engineering technical background
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
• Skilled with Microsoft Office tools
• Familiarity with Software Quality Assurance (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Technical Background - Knowledge in information and digital system technology
• Experience with PassPort