||• Learns the safety steps and operation of running an injection molding machine.
• Assembles liners on molds.
• Loads ancillary parts on the molds as per construction.
• Runs packing belt operations.
• Uses a trimmer, decal and pad printing machine.
• Learns to fold cartons, cases, bar coding, etc.
• Grinds boots, cuts up components from reject boots.
• Basic material handling, moving material from Point of Use Storage to work area.
• Performs assembly operations as needed (swift-taching, etc)
• Requires clean-up of work station on a daily basis.
• Must be able to perform all jobs at standard rate.
• Product inspection and recording.
• Product finishing and packaging.
• Fills vacancies, absentee positions and conducts training of new employees and retraining as required and directed by Supervisor.
• Other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Involvement in Tier meetings, 5S activities, safety audits, CI activities.
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• MUST BE VERIFIED THROUGH THE INSTITUTION OR A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE MUST BE ON FILE.
• 6 months minimum of manufacturing/assembly experience.
• Good communication skills
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Previous work experience