Nuclear - Scheduler
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
York, SC USA
• This position integrates Implementation Schedules for On Line and Outage projects into the site schedule.
• The Scheduler is accountable for reviewing project tasks, and working with the Work Control and Operations organizations to place project work order tasks in the Site Schedule so as to prevent scheduling conflicts and take advantage of opportunities to coordinate project tasks with the site schedule.
• The Scheduler reports to the Work Control Integrated Scheduling Manager (WISM).
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Serves as a key member of project teams to develop a schedule for the assigned projects.
• Is the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for scheduling issues for assigned projects.
• Reviews project work order tasks on a daily basis to ensure scheduling quality.
• Makes schedule changes as required based on the direction and progress of the project.
• Applies logic (sequence) to project work order tasks.
• Interfaces with the Work Control and Operations groups on a daily basis to ensure both groups have an understanding of the scope of project activities and progress of project work activities.
• Interfaces and corresponds with work groups to support the successful implementation of on line and outage projects.
• Depicts projects schedules for internal and external distribution using diverse applications.
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
• Supports scheduling milestones for on line and outage projects.
• Maintains accurate scheduling records and files for projects.
• A minimum of ten (10) years scheduling experience at a commercial Nuclear Power generating facility for on line and outage project activities or the equivalent
• A minimum of five (5) years experience scheduling projects at a commercial Nuclear Power generating facility
• Min of 5 years experience in interfacing with the Work Management & Operations organization.
• Proficiency with the Work Management System (Passport or NAS)
• Projectview application to schedule work order tasks.
• Use of the Primavera P6 application to depict project schedules.
• Use of the Microsoft Excel app.
• Knowledge of scheduling principles
• Previous broad based experience in scheduling large, complex projects (S/G Replacement, Moisture Separator Re-heater Replacement, etc.)
• Previous exp in scheduling on line and outage project work activities
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation