- Target Final Pack - This position will primarily perform duties associated with the final quality assurance and preparation of paperwork/product prior to shipment to the customer. Assure that all products leaving the plant meet the applicable in-house and customer criteria such as dimensional, surface finish, etc. and that the contents of the shipment are complete.
- Performance of other tasks include - cleaning, packaging, and dimensional measurements.
- This position may be assigned regularly to swing shift.
Job Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Read and interpret specifications relating to product requirements and verify that all requirements are met before shipment.
- Inspect product to appropriate workmanship standards, work instructions, and/or other specifications.
- Perform necessary record keeping/labeling: weights, part numbers, lot numbers, serial numbers, sizes, amounts.
- Visually inspect part, complete required computer transactions; understand safety protocol for lifting and handling.
- Visually inspect all product/product packaging; ensure compliance with all customer/in-house requirements.
- Initiate, maintain and update all packaging procedures, recording each procedure by filing updated material on the computer and initiating change requests for the procedure manual. Maintain customer specification files.
- Generate and review the Certificate of Compliance/Analysis (CofC/A), the Supplier Inspection Report (SIR) where applicable, the manufacturing traveler and all labeling for completion and accuracy.
- Check results of chemical analysis against customer and internal standards on all outgoing shipments.
- May participate in problem resolution pertaining to production or quality.
- Recommend changes to processes and procedures, which will improve safety, quality, and efficiency
- While in a clean room environment, clean and package parts while maintaining integrity of Class 1000 protocol (wearing protective mask, suit, gloves, etc). Perform particle counts to ensure environment is clear of contaminants. - - Responsible for appropriate customer samples when requested and interact with machine shop personnel for information regarding correct size, alloy and lot number.
- Use packaging equipment such as bar sealers, electronic balance, cleaning racks, ultrasonic and argon/vacuum equipment.
• High school diploma
• The lifting requirement for this area is 30lbs. This position entails repetitive pushing, pulling and lifting.