Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Mansfield, MA USA
• 3+ years of welding experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of weld fixture design.
• Strong computer skills must be proficient in MS Office.
• Possess strong problem solving skills.
• Manufacturing experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Welding Engineering Technology or Engineering
• Experience in Navy military specification environment
• The Weld Engineer is responsible for ensuring conformance to standards for all welding processes, quality and continuous improvements.
• This includes:
• Preparing welding procedures.
• Controlling the welding and testing of welder and procedure qualification tests.
• Adherence to defined welding parameters.
• Maintenance of weld certifications, and equipment records.
• Maintain the certifications and calibration of test equipment.
• Act as the point of contact during all process audits related to welding
There is a possibility of temp to perm on this assignment.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation