Site QA Lead
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Holiday, FL USA
Site Quality Assurance Lead Experiences
1. QA/QC on utility construction project
2. QA auditing (ISO 9001, NQA-1 or other industry recognized standards)
3. Procedure writing
4. Welding Inspection Oversight
5. Coating Inspection Oversight
6. NDE Oversight
1. Reviewing contractor’s QA/QC Program submittals.
2. Developing, managing and performing QA audits and surveillance activities of the contractors’ QA/QC Program
a) Ensure adherence to project procedures and effectiveness of the contractor’s QA/QC Program.
b) Gathering data and monitoring day-to-day project quality system performance through QA/QC audits.
c) Auditing of code documentation, welder continuity and radiographs 3.Perform system walk downs, prepare punch lists and review and sign-off the system turnover packages for completeness and accuracy and ensure construction completeness.
4. Identifying key quality related activities under the Contract and track progress through completion.
5. Monitoring and trending project nonconformance’s and initiating corrective actions as required
6. Providing technical assistance to the Owner construction leads in all areas of application of site specifications and required Codes.
7. Establishing and maintaining project quality assurance procedures and standards 8.Assisting site personnel with all aspects of the project’s quality issues needing resolution.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation