ORION Project Analyst
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ USA
• The ORION (On Road Integrated Optimized and Navigation) Project Analyst will be working with a team responsible for mapping delivery routes for maximum optimization.
• The contingent worker will use computer applications that will access and plot delivery information.
• The team will validate and edit the information by completing verification rides in a rental car with other team members verifying the mapping data and information is accurate.
• After the information is verified to be accurate the contingent worker will be riding with a delivery driver throughout their day to verify that the optimization algorithms and map data is accurate.
• Must demonstrate basic knowledge of database design principles; identify users’ requirements and needs.
• Will receive and prioritize requests for new data reports to serve customer needs based on urgency and importance.
• Will Organize and present his or her perspective in a logical manner; demonstrate proper grammar and word use in verbal and written communication.
• Must have effective project and schedule management skills.
Additional Job Details:
• Must be Full Time.
• State issued driver's license.
• 21 years of age or older.
• Includes overnight stays.
• Use of client's proprietary mapping and optimization software to validate geographical information in varius applications.
• Analyzing the validity of software output.
• Physical verification of map data and other output via observation while riding (with other team members) in a client's rented rental car.
• Use of an electonic tablet PC during the observation.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation