• Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
• PMP Certification
• Experience: 8 - 10 years running IT projects or managing an IT team
• Skills: Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in Resource Management practices and Change Management techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of major package applications software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Strong project management skills and experience.
• Leverages business and technical expertise across disciplines, demonstrating a high level of industry knowledge.
• Contributes to the strategic direction of the client group(s).
• May provide guidance to senior management.
Under general supervision, develop and implement assigned projects, from original concept through final implementation, and be the single point of contact.
• Manage financial, scope, and critical path for assigned projects.
• Manages the financial, time and resource aspects of project against a set budget and project plan.
• Coordinate, status reports, and stability of the project work effort; assemble project plans and teamwork assignments.
• Manage and monitor work efforts daily and identifies resource needs; perform quality review; escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues, as appropriate.
• Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or key resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
• Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project.
• Performs as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent.
• Assist Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management in the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities that utilize IT to achieve enterprise goals.
• Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
• Create project plans, schedules, and manage project teams.