||“IMMEDIATE NEED!! Start date will be BEFORE the date on the req. “
• Assists in processing orders, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
• Receives telephone/e-mail/fax requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers.
• Uses SAP to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders
• Maintain good relationships with other departments to enhance the customer experience.
• Proactively provide alternative solutions and use problem solving tools to meet customer requests.
• Continually expanding knowledge base on current and new products and operations.
• Participates in a culture of continues improvement; HOS/Teams/Lean/Standard Work
• Use CRM tool to manage and document customer data and documentation
• Actively support the role of RSM/NSM to provide the positive customer experience and deliver the common objectives.
• Follow standard work and policies to ensure a continues high/efficient level of customer service
• Maintain and update customer communications and records in CRM
• Active role in individual development and career growth
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• SAP is preferred, but not required.
• Candidates will start once selected for hire and successful on boarding has been completed.
• There will be an initial phone interview followed by a face to face interview.
• MUST be a US Citizen.