AERO E&T - Sr Systems Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Phoenix, AZ USA
Systems engineering background desired with high level of aircraft operation and avionics systems development experience.
- Ability to identify testing scenarios and expected results with variations for different programs.
- Analysis of results and possibly troubleshoot the problem to a point where the issue can be handed off to others.
- Experience with system and software requirements definition and documentation, embedded software applications, software lifecycle and integrated laboratory environments, configuration management, verification & validation.
- Ability to work with cross-functional engineers (integration, verification, software, systems) in a globalized team environment.
- Prior FMS systems design / development experience and a broad knowledge of NG FMS functions a plus.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate the resolution of issues and handle multiple activities/priorities effectively.
• US Citizen or lawful Permanent Resident required.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation