||• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• May require an associate's degree in a related area and 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision;
• Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Additional Job Details:
• Looking for individuals with focus on Microsoft Technoligies namely SQL Server, ASP.NET and Integration Services.