||-Responsible for movement of hardware from the different manufacture cells (COE) to stores as well as moving spares shipments from the stores location to shipping.
-May also be called upon for packaging and preservation of military and commercial spares and APU's/Engines.
-Must be able to coordinate and expedite the flow of hardware thru the hardware movement processes. Duties might also include the loading and unloading commercial carriers.
-Also working with the kit team packaging kit items.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum 2 years experience in one or more of the following areas: logistics, shipping, receiving, storeroom, transportation, distribution, inventory/stores or materials movement
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Due to export restrictions this position requires United States Citizenship or United States Lawful Permanent Resident status.
• Knowledge of the SAP system
• Familiar with commercial and military packaging
• Knowledge of Mil-std-2073 and ASTM3951
• Able to lift up to 35lbs
• Willing to learn new skills
• Ability to obtain forklift license.
• Comfortable pulling a trailer.