||•Call on retail customers and HVAC contractors and distributors both through internal and self generated leads such as public domain services, business directories, industry leads, trade shows, web sites and other sources to promote rebate programs
• Regular field visits to retail customer accounts in assigned territory to recruit/enlist, update/maintain program materials and provide training to the retailer's sales associates, manufactures and partners.
• Educate HVAC and Home Performance contractors on energy efficiency rebates programs for retrofit opportunities
• Customer quality assurance site visits to ensure installed HVAC equipment and Home Performance work meets program guidelines.
• Organize and document daily activity for communication to program management.
• Ensure that contractors are meeting performance goals
• Track, and report on field activities and effectiveness to ensure that contractors are meeting performance goals.
• Manage marketing material inventory levels.
• Control field related costs such as phone use, mileage, and time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to operate with minimal direct supervision is essential
• 60% local travel
• Make presentations to retailers utilizing program displays, literature and sample products.
• Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate retailer contacts.
• Attend related special promotion events as required, including trade shows, conferences etc.
• Complete daily customer visit forms, travel logs, and reports as required.
• Participate in meetings and conference calls as required
• Associates degree or in lieu of degree 4 years experience in account management.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Ability to work remotely and independently
• 1 years experience working in a customer facing role
• 3 years experience working with MS Office suite of products in an office environment
• Bachelors degree preferred/HS Diploma or its equivalent is required.
•MUST be verified by the institution or a copy must be kept on file.
• Reliable Transportation
• LEED AP, BPI or similar demonstration of an understanding of current energy efficiency practices strongly preferred
• Ability to occasionally work outside of traditional hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
• Experience working with Contractor management or account management background.
• Strong Communication Skill and professionalism