||• Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
• Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility.
• May require a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting is generally in the 10 to 15 Lbs. range with minimal repetitions.
• Exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is minimal.
• Training will be OJT (on the job) during first shift hours.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ONLY