||• Project Engineer with electrical/controller exp preferred, electronic skills.
• Responsible for the completion of Electric Drive / Motor Controller engineering projects.
• Performs engineering project tasks and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
• Works with electric drive team design engineers, analysis engineers and systems engineers along with other PEs.
• Requires an engineering bachelor’s degree and 6-8 years of experience in electrical engineering or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of mechanical and electrical engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of project management tasks.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Reports to Power Generation Technical Manager.
• Although located in Torrance, PE will be required to work on projects spanning three locations.
• Direct supervisor may be remote or local.
• Perm Resident or US Citizenship required for Export Control.
• Travel may be requested - Torrance, Tucson and Mexicali.