* Takes direction from senior facilities engineer
* Experienced with power tools
* Experienced with hanging and finishing drywall
* Experience with commercial metal framing
* Experience with painting
* Disassembly and reassembly of lab furniture
* Running network cable
* Experience relocating ductwork, conduit
* Follows safety guidelines such as steel toe shoes
* Assists all levels of engineers with their tasks and assignments.
* May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
* May lead and direct the work of others.
* Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.