• Any background in Circuit board, avionics, Nav systems, IPC, JSTD, Military aircraft systems will be beneficial in this role.
• Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
• Requires a bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
• TIME KEEPING