• Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
• Responsible for timely and accurate transactions of material movement
• Count or measure items of incoming shipments verifying information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records
• Examine and unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and reject damaged items
• Unpack received goods into appropriate storage areas
• Process returned items and route them correctly
• Maintain safe working conditions and keep receiving and related areas clean
• Will be required to operate pallet jack and related stockroom machinery
• Participates in cycle count and physical inventories.
• Perform material transfer to the production cells as required.
• Expedite material from inspection as required.
• Support shipping and stockroom activities when necessary
• Support production floor by providing components required for system builds
• Stocks and distributes material in stores and on manufacturing lines
• Maintains organized parts shelves
• High school diploma or GED.
• Computer skills to view, transact or find appropriate job-related information
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
• Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
• Capability for repetitive lifting (up to 35 lbs) and moving of materials.
• Demonstration of good organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills to associates and staff.
• Basic computer knowledge (must be able to learn to use spreadsheets).
• Ability to use all material handling equipment efficiently.
• Familiar with SAP inventory management a plus.
• Ability to adapt to fast moving environment
Work with quality, planners and production on production schedule, planning, shipments and other tactical issues.