• Customer Service Representative
• Dress Code/Required PPE: Business Casual.
• Jeans allowed - No Tennis shoes or flip flops
• Handling Customer Orders. Inputting into SAP, tracking orders, and any problem resolution that might be needed.
• Customer Service: Taking and servicing orders, answering questions and supporting processes that enable the business to deliver impeccable customer focus and outstanding service to Protein customers.
• This role will be responsible for ensuring that orders are addressed in a timely and professional fashion while working in a cross functional environment to enable quick and efficient processes of support.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
• Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
• Possesses a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
• Sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
• Team work and a positive attitude is a must.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Must have dependable internet connection during work from home timeline.
• Must be able to work on multiple issues at one time and follow back up accordingly
• Must be able to work from home with minimal distractions and train remotely.