• Identify and place the correct carton(s) into the feed hopper to convert into individual pieces.
How you will impact:
• Reads job ticket then prepares and feeds the correct cartons into machine.
• Assists operator with all make readies.
• Receives product from end of machine and packs according to job ticket.
• Performs visual inspection of cartons for any defects while feeding and packing cartons.
• Verifies case count.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• Must pass basic reading test.
• Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Must pass color hue test.
• Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
• Must be able to keep up with a fast pace production environment.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be able to identify quality issues.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.