Facility Operations Manager I, P3
• Understanding the contract terms and conditions and Customer expectations at a detailed level and taking ownership for outcomes
• Project Management Skills; will be responsible for managing out of scope construction activities to include reviewing of drawings and specifications, participating in design meetings, providing best practices, commissioning, construction site evaluations and inspections.
• Reviewing and proactively establishing required facility operation procedures and training personnel to consistently meet and exceed the performance expectations of the Customer in the most safe and cost-effective manner
• Provide technical and management direction to maintenance management service contractor
• Manages, directs and schedules day-to-day and long-range activities to ensure that all contract requirements and procedures of the site Supervision and Staff are being properly implemented
• Manages supervisors including hiring, promotions, recognition, discipline, and performance management. Plans, directs, and monitors performance objectives
• Working closely with the Customer to ensure alignment with contract requirements and facility operational policies
• Establishing process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing, and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, costs and Customer Satisfaction. Taking corrective actions to bring about required change
• Selecting and training all project employees and administering JCI policies, procedures, and standards to ensure that JCI employees and vendors have the required technical, interpersonal skills and morale to meet and exceed the expectations of the Customer
• Providing timely and effective communications with all employee levels within the project, the Customer’s organization, and JCI. Building a strong win-win relationship
• Serving as a role model, mentor, and valued resource for the Customer and JCI
• Sharing process improvements and lessons learned with peers
What we look for:
• Bachelor degree or 5 years or more of equivalent experience in a facility operation environment.
• Prefer BOMA and/or IFMA designation (RPA/CFM,FMP)
• Experience with directing, planning, developing and implementing strategic and operational plans
• Experience in management of multi-disciplinary teams and working groups.
• Lead Customer meetings
• Oversee performance reviews for all on-site FM Team members and primary sub-contractors.
• Manage Contract Compliance requirements
• Perform periodic planned and random site ‘evaluation inspections’ to continuously monitor front line performance
• Monitor results from annual and monthly Customer Satisfaction surveys and implement corrective action as required
• Promote a Facility Management Team culture oriented to Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement.