What you need to succeed:
• Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Maintain housekeeping excellence.
• Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed.
• Must be able to lift, push or pull 20 pounds on a routine basis
• Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift.
• Maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
How you will impact :
• Understands Company Safety programs and Training requirements
• Maintains the highest standard of housekeeping with employee ownership of assigned areas
• Ensures all customer products meet the company quality / packaging specifications, thus having maximum likelihood to meet their expectations
• Fully focused and engaged in all aspects of designated responsibility.
• Ensure and maintain current standard operating and troubleshooting procedures