* Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
* Hardware Coordinators lead the materials management activities on development program hardware deliverables.
* Execute 95% on-time Milestone Reporting (HMR) accountability for Category 1 and Category 2 deliverable development hardware milestones.
* Materials management utilizing SAP, incorporating Aero SIOP processes, shortage reporting metrics, inventory management, and managing product/program level EAC growth due to excess material expenditures.
* Organizing supplier meetings on key programs to drive production rate demand and supply fidelity in support of Phase 5 production transition activities.
* Supporting Customer and Supplier communication to ensure and improve development program hardware quality and delivery.
* Creation of Deliverable planning
1. Verify SAP Material Master has been completed
2. Verify Program SAP Demand has been set up
3. Verify MBOM in SAP (Book of record is Teamcenter)
4. Verify Routers, BOMs, PN (material masters) are correctly set-up
5. Total understanding of the product blueprint, build/test process lead time from start to finish
6. Create LOB when needed for Programs (high demand)
7. SAP Planning Tools…..Part Crush Tool
8. Review and Understand Demand Planning on New/Reuse Parts
9. Understanding Nameplate Data Configuration/Configuration Index (NDC/CI) for sites
10. Verify MOT/EWI
11. Ensure CJ20N Order Reservations (Dev, Flt Test, Qualification, LRIP) are in SAP
12. CJ20n accuracy for individual details
* Reporting to the Electronic Solutions - Avionics New Product Sourcing (NPS) Sr Manager this position is responsible for the execution of all Sourcing activities for development programs from the Integrated Product Delivery System (IPDS) Phase 2B thru 5.
* As a Sr. ISC Project Management Specialist, you will have a strong understanding of project management activities, including the end to end project management process in a fast paced, complex business environment.
* You will manage all the integrated product development system phase gate deliverables for New Product Sourcing utilizing both the program master record and the integrated master schedule.
* You will help your team meet deadlines, track, monitor and summarize progress of projects, and prepare reports for senior leadership regarding the status and project of the project.
* You will coordinate with procurement and supplier contracting teams to ensure that parts on selected programs are awarded and contracted to preferred suppliers, and purchase orders placed to meet program requirements.
* You will interface and coordinate with Program Management, Engineer, Advance Material Engineering, and Procurement to oversee and execute on multiple concurrent projects focused on localization, hitting program cost targets, and supplier transitions by quickly building credibility, you will influence across functional team as a key member of the project.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management
• 3 years experience in Supply Management / Sourcing / Procurement or Engineering fields leading projects
• Must be U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
• Strong leadership skills and ability to direct a cross functional team
• Innovative mindset to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with SAP desired
• Program Management Professional Certification desired
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically but detailed oriented to support ideology with facts
• Demonstrate actionable results by delivering against targets for financial performance business impact
• Ability to communicate / interact with all levels of personnel internal and external to Honeywell
• Ability to think and drive actions globally
• Business acumen to align purchasing goals to strategic business initiatives
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
• Able to articulate points of view with senior leaders, but execute plans when directed