• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: One to two years experience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Data Entry.
• Accounts payable knowledge is a plus.
• Support residential installation and service departments.
• Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
• Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations and service appts.
• Provide reception coverage as needed.
Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
• Act as payroll liaison Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
• Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
• Process accounts payable invoices.
• Must be a team player.
• This position is onsite