Receiving, Non-Equipment, Breakdown Crew
• Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility.
• Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within the storage facility.
• Requires a high school diploma/GED with a minimum of 6 months experience in a distribution center environment.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting will exceed 10 to 15Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant. Exposure to substantial machine or other physical risks are anticipated