* The Receptionist 1 receives and correctly routes incoming and outgoing telephone calls and accommodates visitors so that all callers/visitors are attended to promptly, courteously, and accurately.
* The Receptionist 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks.
* Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
* The Receptionist 1 operates a switchboard or multi-line phone and maintains long distance call logs.
* Takes and distributes accurate messages. Greets visitors and determines the nature of their visit, issues visitor passes and maintains visitor logs, alerts appropriate party of visitor arrival or directs visitors to appropriate office, department or employee.
* Responds to routine inquiries from internal or external sources such as the organization's location, hours of operation, phone numbers, and/or email address.
* Additional responsibilities may include miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, typing, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages.
* Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
* High School Diploma
* Less than 2 years of technical experience
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Welcomes and greets patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; collecting patient charges, maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.